HAWAII FISHING NEWS' yearly Almanac and Tide Calendar is a favorite among local fishermen.
It contains a complete guide and information essential to island fishermen and boaters. Our NEW EXPANDED Almanac for 2023 includes...
- Fishing Log to Track Your Catches - NEW!
- Fishing Tips Based on Moon Phases - NEW!
- Marine Recreational Fishing Regulations
- Map of Main Hawaiian Islands and Channels
- Tradewind Flow Patterns
- Fish Aggregation Map with GPS Positions (FADs)
- Artificial Reef Locations
- Areas Closed to Bottom Fishing (effective October 2019)
- Tide Time Differences
- Year at a Glance Fishing Trip Planner
- Fishing Forecast and Weather Predictions
- Moon Rise/Set
- Box Jellyfish Alerts
- HFN State Record Fish
2023 HAWAII FISHING ALMANAC
U.S. $12.00 (available in U.S. only)Price includes shipping, handling and sales tax.
Please send check or money order (in U.S. Dollars) to:
HAWAII FISHING NEWS
P.O. Box 25488
Honolulu, Hawaii 96825
Phone (808) 395-4499
Fax (808) 396-3474